Out of Joint is a registered charity that makes and tours theatre that asks questions of the world through plays that are epic, authentic and inquisitive. Whilst we are partly funded by the Arts Council England, we rely on donations to continue our work in taking quality productions across the UK.
With your help, we will continue to take risks by developing new plays of scale and ambition.
Here are some examples of what your donation could mean:
- £18 covers the costs for an Andrea Project participant to attend a playwrighting workshop.
- £250 covers the cost of hiring space to host Open Auditions for one of our productions
- £560 pays a writer for two weeks to attend rehearsals of their play
- £1,935 could transport a set from one tour venue to the next across the UK
- £8,000 could commission a new play
If you’re interested in supporting Out of Joint, please contact call us on 0207 609 0207 or email our Operations Manager, Kate, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can donate here via Just Giving.